What are the situations where Veooo will refund to Buyer?
Should any of the following event occur, we are glad to protect the buyer and refund will be made:
- Seller do not deliver at all
- Seller do not deliver within guarantee period
- Seller delivered something other than what was ordered
- Seller claims delivery but buyer did not receive anything
However, we DO strongly advise Buyer to contact Seller for any dispute before filing a claim with Veooo.com as it could take up to 14 working days for us to come to the resolution.
How to file a claim for refund?
If you meet the situations stated above, you could request a refund by following the steps below:
- Simply email us your username, the pertinent order ID and details of the issues you are facing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember the claim number we provided for future inquiry
- Patiently wait while we investigate
If it is found that the delivery was not fully completed, we will appropriately refund to the buyer within 2 – 3 working days.
*Do note that fraud, or attempted fraud, is a very serious crime. Should there be such cases arises, we will hand over to FBI for further investigation.
What is Veooo.com's reviewing process for a dispute?
In event of disputes like late / wrong / no delivery where both parties cannot come to an agreement, our Dispute Resolution Department will step in and :
- Seller will be required to provide strong evidence of delivery (e.g., screenshot of delivery) and Veooo will ensure that the Seller abides the Veooo's Seller Agreement
- We will review if the buyer abides the Veooo's Buyer Agreement
- We will review all onsite correspondences between the parties related to the offer or order involved in the dispute.
- We will review thoroughly on the offer and order and ask for rigorous verification from both parties involved in the transaction
How and when will the refund be made?
All refund will ONLY be made to the original account via original payment method and the processing time should take 2 – 3 working days after the resolution.